What is Albuterol?
- Albuterol tablets. For asthma or asthmatic bronchitis symptoms associated with bronchospasm.
- Bronchial asthma, asthmatic bronchitis, pulmonology
- Each adult oral 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- General muscle tremors, nausea are also visible, palpitations or cardiac arrhythmias. Sometimes dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, dizziness, dry mouth, irritability, hypertension, insomnia, vomiting, facial flushing, etc.
- Pregnant women, people with disabilities
- Albuterol sulfate
- This product is a bronchodilator effect, the duration of about four hours, but not excessive use, asthma symptoms can not be solved by continuing to promptly seek medical care;
- during pregnancy; lactation;
- hypertension, coronary arterial insufficiency, cardiovascular dysfunction, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, such as patients with caution;
- years, is easily produced using the tolerance, the loss of efficiency; epinephrine and other drugs to patients at this time to expand the role of the bronchi and addictive, so it is not easy to facilitate bronchospasm, asthma exacerbations;
- products of other agonists allergies disabled;
- of general application in three days is still not alleviate the symptoms, you should consult with your doctor or pharmacist;
- When prohibit the use of drugs traits change;
- children must be at the doctor’s diagnosis, and is used under adult supervision after the prescription; 9 Keep out of reach of children.
Albuterol is also available as albulerol sulfate syrup for easier administration.
- This product is used in combination with other agonists of β, improve efficiency, but also led to an increase in side reactions.
- Goods and receptor blockers β2, the efficiency decreases or disappears.
- This product is not with antidepressants drugs.
- Goods and theophylline preparations in use, to enhance the role of bronchial smooth muscle relaxation, but also may increase side reactions.
- If you are taking other medicines. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- The main role of adrenergic receptors in bronchial smooth muscle relaxation.